Thursday, April 18, 2013

Moon Over Edisto: A Review

Moon Over Edisto by Beth Webb Hart was such an amazingly good read!  I wasn't absolutely sure how good it would be when I read the short description while searching for a book to review. But let me tell you, this book far exceeded my expectations!

Julia has faced several heartbreaking situations in her life, situations many never have to face.  She has loved and lost.  And now, when she is asked to do the unexpected and to step far outside of her comfort zone, she finds inner strength that she did not even know she possessed.  Will she also find something else along the way? Something lasting?

I give this book 5/5 stars! Yes, it's that good!

What I loved about the book: I loved the characters. So very real, even where human emotions are concerned, difficult ones like bitterness, resentment, fear, longing, happiness, grief, etc.

What I didn't like so much: I don't know. I don't think there was anything I didn't like, except perhaps that I wished it was a longer book and had more at the end!

Thank you to BookSneeze for giving me a free copy of this book in order to procure my review. Please note that all opinions expressed are original and honest.

1 comment: