Saturday, December 3, 2011

Out of Control: A Fun Read by Mary Connealy

Out of Control is book one of the Kincaid Brides series by Christian historical fiction author Mary Connealy.  The two main protagonists are Julia Gilliland, a fiery redhead in love with God and natural science (something rather unusual for her point in history!), and Rafe Kincaid, a sensible, grounded man who has built a wall around his wounded heart.  When they meet up, sparks fly and the adventure commences!  The book is a light read, but fun and entertaining, with likable characters and an interesting plot.  You may be surprised by how this book ends, or you may not, but I think you will enjoy it either way!  I know I did!

Thanks to Bethany House Publishers for providing me with a free copy of this title in order to provide a review.  The thoughts above are my own and entirely original. 

No comments:

Post a Comment