Thursday, September 29, 2011

I Figured Out the Song I Couldn't Remember!

Hello Friends!

First off, I did indeed get my haircut as I said I was going to!  And it's a nice cut, after all.  It actually looks basically the same or at least highly similar to the shortest cut out of all the photos I told you to refer to on my husband's blog, when I last posted!  Thanks to everyone who commented, gave advice, and gave me compliments!  You are all so sweet!  I did not go "too short" as my hair is right about the top of my shoulders or a tiny bit longer and I like it.  Nice and buoyant and healthy and VERY curly!  :) 

Ok, so, the purpose of this post is actually to tell you . . . I figured out the song I couldn't remember enough of weeks ago to post about in all of its glory!  Do you recall that post?  It was the one I wrote about "The God Who Raised the Dead to Life Calls You to Rise" or something like that?  Well, it has to be this song by Phil Wickham, because I was listening to it on the radio again and realized the lyrics were the same.  It is entitled "Safe" and it is beautiful!  So, check it out! Go to YouTube or go to Itunes, etc. and listen to the whole song.  It truly speaks to your heart and soul!  Just had to share a good thing!

Hope everyone is having a great week! I'm going to check comments in case there are some I need to respond do as I have been behind . . . . Check out the verses below -- These really, really spoke to me today for various reasons and I'm sure they are applicable for many if not all of us at one point in our lives!



Remember those earlier days after you had received the light, when you endured in a great
conflict full of suffering.  Sometimes you were publicly exposed to insult and persecution; at other times you stood side by side with those who were so treated.  You suffered along with those in prison and joyfully accepted the confiscation of your property, because you knew that you yourselves had better and lasting possessions.  So do not throw away your confidence; it will be richly rewarded.  You need to persevere so that when you have done the will of God, you will receive what he has promised.

-- Hebrews 10:32-36  (Italics added)

2 comments:

  1. Glad you figured out the song. I love your hair when its curly so I bet it is super cute!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Heather! I love the song. It is actually called just "Safe" by Wickam. I have it now on my ipod. :)

    And I love my hair when it's cooperating and curly, too! haha

    ReplyDelete