Wednesday, June 22, 2011

This Guy's Too Cute to Pass Up!

No, I'm not referring to Brad Pitt or Orlando Bloom  . . . .  ;-)

Look at the puppy from Daily Puppy at the bottom of my blog and the bottom of this post, and you will see the most adorable, charming, fluffy, huggable and loveable puppy ever, right?  Well, that puppy is practically an identical twin to the one I had years ago, Rascal.  Rascal was a sweet dog but also very strong willed (I have NO idea where he got that from?!? haha), very intelligent, and very mischievous!  He looked so much like this puppy, a beautiful Australian Shepherd.  I enjoyed having Rascal as my dog for 7 years, I wish it had been twice as long.  He was the best dog I've ever had, up till now, when I have my two Australian Cattle Dogs, Aussie and Dakota!  They take second and third place after Rascal.  Just had to share!  This puppy is too cute!  He makes me miss my Rascal!  Isn't he just scrumptious?!?  Happy puppy picture! heehee








(photos from http://www.dailypuppy.com/puppies/mason-the-australian-shepherd_2011-06-22).

2 comments:

  1. This one is SO cute!! I'd get me one if we weren't going to live in a small appartment...
    It looks a lot like bernese mountaindogs, my favourites!!
    oh, and I'm getting married July 9th :) So exciting! Tunesia is near Egypt and next to the Meditarranean Sea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Evelien: I know, right? And yes, they do look a LOT like Bernese Mountain Dogs, which happened to be my favorite dogs for their beauty long before I even got my Rascal! I always thought Rascal looked like a beautiful Bernese M.Dog!

    So excited for you to be getting married! You're getting married in my birth month, too! Good for you. And Tunesia sounds amazing, adding the bonus of being by the Mediterranean sea! Oh, yes! Have a BLAST and come back and tell me all about it! :) Thanks for stopping in!

    ReplyDelete