Friday, May 20, 2011

TGIF!

Hello friends!

I think it's safe to say the majority of us are more than happy it's Friday at last!  Although this past week has really flown by for me for the most part, I find I am still anticipating the weekend.  I have a busy day today, in which I will come into contact with other people, have deep talks, have some time driving all alone in which I can think and listen to music of my choosing, etc.  But overall, I'm delighted to be alive this gray, gloomy, rainy Friday and glad that the weekend is about to start! It will be a full weekend for me . . . music rehearsal, cooking, church, baby shower . . . . but I find myself very happy about it all!

What delights you about this upcoming weekend?  Do you have big plans?  Something to look forward to, even if that something is simply sleeping in, or taking it easy for the day, or going on a picnic, or staying at home on the couch listening to the sound of the rain falling on your roof?   Please, share what you're anticipating! 

No comments:

Post a Comment