Monday, July 26, 2010

What to say?

I'm sure none of you ever face this impasse . . . . but once in a rare while, I actually don't know what to say.  I don't simply mean what to say verbally, but what to say here.  What if my life seems too ordinary to write about sometimes?  Or perhaps I've got it all wrong.  It seems people nowadays like to read the everyday posted by folks on blogs, or social networks.  Perhaps everyday is safe and comforting like a glass of cold milk and chocolate chip cookies warm out of the oven! 

So, my "everyday" this past weekend consisted of some pleasant activities and some considered rather mundane. Mundane included cleaning the bathroom. Vacuuming. Mopping. You know the routine.  It's a necessary evil. (haha)  I also did some very yummy cooking, but that isn't always so mundane.  I enjoy cooking.  Sometimes, I just get tired of the fact that humans have to eat SO often!! LOL

The pleasant included playing with my adorable pets, watching a couple good movies and t.v. episodes, playing Scrabble TWICE (bwahaha I LOVE Scrabble and I really enjoy winning!!), going to the mall, running errands that needed to be run, and just spending some time relaxing with a very special person.  :-)

How was your weekend?  Was it all "everyday"?  Or was it pleasant, memorable, and otherwise GREAT? 

No comments:

Post a Comment