Thursday, July 22, 2010

It's only been FOREVER :-)

Hello friends!

You probably thought I just up and disappeared from the blogging world. Well, I have news for you that I hope you consider GOOD news . . . WRONG!  I did disappear for a little while, but I am BACK!  I may not be able to blog as often as I'd like to, but hey, better late and little than never and nothing! :-)

So, we are in the dead-heat of summer. And I don't like it. I admit. About the only things I like about summer are these I can count on one hand: swimming, Independence Day, and (usually) a break from school!  But, I'm hoping that summer will not be too treacherous and that autumn will roll around before we know it . . . .because autumn is my favorite time of year followed by spring!

I have been busy with "life" in general.  So many changes, so little time.  Some good, some bad. But overall, I still try to maintain a positive attitude and count my blessings.  I am going to the gym. That's a positive.  I am testing new recipes (I like to cook and bake, I don't love the cleaning-up part, but it's ok, it's life!) and mostly all of them are super yummy.  That's a positive.  I am reading good books.  That's definitely a positive. (maybe I should post a couple informal but fun reviews of the books I've read on here sometime?)  I'm enriching friendships and relationships with those people I can get to know better, and with whom I can share this journey called life. That's a major positive!

What have you been up to?  Are you counting the positives in your life?  I know sometimes, it's hard to do.  I've been there a lot.  Especially recently.  But I've found that counting the little blessings, and the bigger ones, helps me to keep a proper perspective.  It helps me face each day and end each day with a little song of hope in my heart.  To keep on keeping on.  And I think we could all use that hope and endurance at one point or another!

Hoping you find your life FULL of positives!!!!!   :-)  Talk to you later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment