Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Okay, so time flies . . .

And thus, as I think I mentioned only yesterday, I don't get everything done on my "to-do" lists all the time.  More often than not, I get about half or 2/3 completed. But, I keep working on it! Only got ONE bill paid and mailed out yesterday . . . .  and the others I MUST look over tonight! It's so easy to forget bills, out of sight and out of mind.  But I always remember and pay, somehow. LOL

So, I've been attempting to add some interest to my spring wardrobe. I didn't have much of a wardrobe to begin with, but I've hit up several sales in the last couple of months as my income allowed, and now have several cute tops, and adorable skirt or two and two sweet dresses. Can you tell I'm pleased?!?  heehee  At any rate, what I would TRULY like would be to lose some weight so I can feel more confident in my new clothes and better yet . . . have a viable excuse to buy a few more that are smaller!!! :)  Specifically, dresses and skirts. And maybe one cute pair of nice slacks.

Dreaming . . . . . and slowly working back into taking a walk everyday if possible, even if it's a shorter one while my foot recovers from whatever I did to hurt it so badly! :-T

No comments:

Post a Comment