Monday, April 19, 2010

End of a Long Day

One of the things I find I'm most grateful for at the end of a long day (or even a short one, lol) is a hot bath or shower.  Who doesn't feel like new afterward? Can you tell I relaxed tonight? haha  Seriously though, thank God for water!! And HOT water!  I do believe water, followed by sun, are my two favorite elements. I'm a water baby, always have been, likely always will be. Put me near a brook, a fountain, a stream, a river, a lake, the ocean or even a tub full of water and I suddenly feel serene and content. I even LOVE having a GLASS full of water!! Can we say hydrophillic?!?!?  ;-)

Speaking of water, a friend of mine recently told me they're going on vacation to the seaside. Jealous? You betcha! Although in a nice, friendly, I'm-covetous-of-you-because-I-wanna-be-there-too sort of way. I haven't even SEEN any ocean in 3 years now! WAY too long. Especially for a hydrophillic. Anyhow, I am delighted for them, I just wish I could tag along for at least a few days. Ah well, my time will come again. And I know I will be one HAPPY camper!

Do you enjoy water? What is your favorite aspect of it? The color? The transparency? (funny how water can be both of these at once!) The fact that everything depends upon it to live? The sound of water? The feel of it enveloping you or washing against your feet at the shore? What ISN'T there to love about water??

TTFN,

The Water Baby 

No comments:

Post a Comment