Monday, March 29, 2010

Spring is Here

Hello friends,

Well, spring is officially here. We've had a few days with weather that would say otherwise, but for the most part, I do believe March has fulfilled it's reputation for being windy and even rainy with a few pleasant, warmer days sprinkled here and there.

I am glad it's spring. I'm also glad it's almost Easter. Both of these remind me that there is room to grow . . . . that regeneration and rebirth are possible . . . that happiness is still within my grasp.

Life has been rough for me as of late in sooooo many ways. And yet, I keep hanging on. I get by with a little help from my friends . . . and faith. And I know things will turn out okay in the end. I just hope and pray that the good will start soon!!

Happy Spring!

No comments:

Post a Comment